March 25, 2009

Wiggle Monster

At two months, Colin has become a wriggling, writhing, squirming monster. He moves all the time, but particularly between the hours of 4:00 and 6:00 a.m., when his tired mama really wants an extra hour or two of sleep. If anything is going to motivate me to end our co-sleeping, it my baby's squirmy-wormies. I've asked the other mothers in my New Moms class about this, if their babies started squirming all the time at the two-month stage, and apparently it's normal, but the boys in the group seem to have the worst cases of it. Figures.

The worst part about it is, that Colin is on the move so often, that it's impossible for me to take any photos of him where he's not a complete blur. Oh, well. At least his mama is starting to looking good in photos again.

(Click through the pictures really quickly to see how often my boy moves in a 15-second period. Oh, and thank you, Alexa, for the cute frog outfit.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute. Craig and I were noticing that the only pics where we can see your boy's face are the ones where he is wrapped up tight in your arms. He is a wiggle worm. :)