March 1, 2009

Don't try this at home!

So, the other day, I was trying to take some tasteful nudie pictures of my beautiful boy, and I had the idea of shooting them on our bed: the afternoon light is beautiful there, and the white sheets provide a nice backdrop. We had a good time, with Colin enjoying the chance to be naked, and his mama enjoying a chance to get to know every inch of her baby. The only problem was, that baby boys are notoriously unpredictable in their, um ... emanations. Or rather, they are completely predictable: if you take their clothes off, they will pee on you in a matter of minutes. I had just forgotten this rule.

So sure, enough, five minutes into our photo shoot, Colin peed all over our bed. Who knew babies could pee so much?! Well, I guess I got to know every inch of my baby after all. Unfortunately, we didn't get many nice pictures. But here are the ones we did take:





No comments: