August 3, 2014

Independence Day back in the U. S. of A!


We moved back to the good ole United States of America just in time to celebrate the Fourth of July, and we sure had a lot to celebrate! This was the first time in at least six years that I have been home for Independence Day, and we got to spend the weekend with so many family and friends: at the pool, in the park, and at the neighborhood potluck breakfast. Needless to say, it was time to break out the vintage American Flag Bellbottoms, which I have worn every Fourth of July since high school. (They were a little baggier back then.)

I think I win the award for most patriotic enthusiasm, don't you?










That's my girl with a clear, plastic spoon. Cute, huh?




With five children, five and under, between the two of us this really was the best we could do for a photo.

No comments: