September 10, 2012

While I'm gone ...



I'm headed to Rankin Inlet, Nunavut for work this week, and while it's not the first time I've been away from my family, it is the first time I've been away in a long time. (OK, for Archer it is the first time...)

Needless to say, I'm a little anxious. And I knew that in the coming nights, when I'm alone in my hotel room, just south of the Arctic Circle, I'll be missing them. And wanting to see their faces. And dreaming of some place warm.

So I thought I would post these photos, taken on our family vacation to Florida this past summer, to keep me company. With any luck, they will make me feel a little less lonely. Although, right now, I'm already missing everyone terribly and I haven't even left the house yet.








All photos are by my oldest friend in the world, the very talented Erin Warner Ledbetter of ephotography. Thank you so much!


No comments: