February 14, 2008

Through a Child's Eyes

I guess, it's because today is Valentine's Day, but I found myself getting all nostalgic and romantical, so I thought I'd post the pictures from our wedding. It's a little after-the-fact, but better late than never, right? And anyway, it's taken me this long to collect all the pictures from friends and family and upload them to Flickr. (I'm not accustomed to having someone else take my pictures. I'm used to being behind the camera, not in front of it -- and boy, does it show!)

You can see the entire collection of wedding photos, from the rehearsal dinner to after party, here. But really, the best pictures were taken by my little cousin Reed Andrew, who, with Sarah Catherine's camera, proceeded to take pictures of just about everyone in attendance -- and shot after shot of himself! Still, they're pretty good, and as a former photography major, I'm a little jealous of what a fantastic eye he has for catching people at their most natural. But as Sarah Catherine rightly put it, "Everyone loosens up when there's a kid behind the camera." Well, just see for yourself:

No comments: