October 15, 2007

Back in the Rock

Well, ladies, you needn't miss me any longer! Tomorrow I arrive in Little Rock for a much-anticipated, week-long visit. It will be my first time on native soil in almost 10 months, and the longest time I have ever been away from home. I'm really curious what -- if anything -- will appear different to my world-weary eyes.

Anyway, you can read all about it when I get back to Würzburg on the 22nd. I'll also bring this blog up-to-speed regarding Jesse's visit here last week and our big adventure to Oktoberfest with Jeff, Paul, and the two Dans. I promise it will be a lot more exciting than my posts about Berlin architecture or Rococo gardens.

Aufwiedersehen!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i just noticed i matched me sign.... how embarrasing :) can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!